Tuesday, March 24, 2009

BOSTON BAND 1979 TOUR JACKET






BOSTON BAND FROM 1979, SILKSCREENED on back, SAMMY HAGAR WAS THE GUEST ON THE SHOW,Theres Photos of BOSTON on the WEB that Show The Band With These Tour Jackets at The Day On The Green Concerts from 1979 that was Produced by Bill Graham , (BGP) , I Saw Boston on There First Tour at The Cow Palace in San Francisco,the Opening Band Was Nels Lofgrin,I Became a Fan of Nels at that Concert when he was Promoting I CAME TO DANCE LP.Pick it up, its a Great LP that Grows on ya, Dont Buy the 8 track Tape ,they Break or the Silver Metal Stripping comes off after 30 years,,,DK

LOOKING FOR A BOOK PUBLISHER FOR A VINTAGE TOUR JACKETS BOOK ?

6 comments:

  1. Is this jacket for sale? I photographed this show and would love to have this framed for my office. Please reply back if interested.

    Alan

    alanmpoulin@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. no there not for sale,,,, this is my collection after years of researching tour jackets,,,,best david

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello....could you tell me if theres any interest in a "Moscow Rock Festival" leather tour jacket ?
    not many were made.

    thanks
    A Bufano
    alfie458@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont know about that jacket from moscow your talking about in your posted question,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this brings back memories...my uncle was the bands sound guy for many years when they were on the road. he had this jacket (he may still have it)as well as countless tee shirts buttons posters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool,,,,thanks for looking at my blog,,,dk

    ReplyDelete