Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Who 1980 Tour Jacket





The Who 1980 Tour Jacket ,FEYLINE AND THE WHO, Together for TEN Great Years,1970- 1980, Made By Gloden Bear ,Embroidered ,Blue Velvet Jacket ,,,I Saw The Who at OAKLAND CALIF at The Day On The Green Concerts That Bill Graham Promoted in 1975 and i WAS HOOKED, The WHO is one of the Bands you Had to See in the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, and now, There one of the Best Bands to See Live in Concert, OH in 1975 The Greatful Dead Was Opening at the concert in 1975 the time i Saw Them, Youtube has a 8mm Video that someone in the crowd had ,the Person was standing right behind me about 5 feet back, i could see my friends head and mine in his video, kind of cool after 35 years seeing yourself at a concert that long ago ,
LOOKING FOR A BOOK PUBLISHER FOR A VINTAGE TOUR JACKETS BOOK ?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, its Not For SALE,,, thank you for looking at my BLOG,,,DAVEK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a Rolling Stones and Feyline jacket from my days working at Winterland Productions. Does it have value?

    ReplyDelete