Sunday, June 14, 2009

BOSTON Cherry Blossom Tour Jacket 1979





BOSTON Cherry Blossom Tour 1979,Silver Silk Jacket,Embroidered on the Back BOSTON CHERRY BLOSSOM TOUR 79 Van Planning Japan,Embroidered on front also,No Tag on jacket,This is one of my Favorite Bands from the 1970s,learned how to play Guitar listening to the first BOSTON LP record,Every Song is GREAT,THANKS TOM,,,,I saw BOSTON at the San Francisco Cowpalace on there first Tour,Everybody in the audience was estatic about seeing BOSTON in 1977,I had the Concert Program, T-shirt, ticket stub, LP record and an 8 Track for the car, WOW, BOSTON was GREAT,,,,,Nils Lofgrin was on the Bill promoting I Came to Dance LP, Starcastle was the Opening Act,they sounded like YES ,DaveK

1 comment:

  1. This is a cool jacket.
    My brother and I were Boston fans. He may have gone to see them in the late 70's or early 80's.
    He had the programs for 2 Boston concerts. I saw Tom Scholz perform all the songs at a benefit concert for Amnesty International( I think ), but I never got to see them all together. -DaveF

    ReplyDelete