Sunday, April 5, 2009

AC/DC Monsters of Rock Photos 1979






Day On The Green #3, Bill Graham Presents AC/DC With BON SCOTT Photos that I Shot from the Crowd , as you can see, I was about 20 feet from the stage, The Monsters of Rock Concert from July 21 1979 in Oakland at The Oakland Stadium, I had a Cheap Camera at the time, it was just a standard 35mm film camera with a 50mm lens , the Tickets were only $12.50 in advance and $15 bucks day of the show, it was one of the best Concerts if you like Classic music,On The Bill was Aerosmith,Ted Nugent,Ac/DC, Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush and the opening band was St.Paradise,,,,These photos are from AC/DC that i Shot that Day, Photos By David Keeler

NOTE:
(Not affiliated with BGP or Bill Graham Productions)

2 comments:

  1. I was there on Saturday rained all day. Was the best/worst concert I've ever been to. I'd do it again in a heart beat!

    ReplyDelete